My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Car Pooling Sucks

I don't know who invented car pooling, but once I find out, I'm going to kick you straight in the ass. I guess it just evolved on me, all over me. Well, geez, gas prices better go down soon or I'm going to lose it. Y' know what, I remember when gas was about $0.60/gal. and my folks used to gripe about that. Now that prices are up, hell, way up, and my other car is in the shop, we have to resort to car pooling to go to work. A time for me. A time when I can listen to the my music, listen to TJ Trout, or sing my ass off because I am that good. Atime when I wind up to go to work. A time when I wind down from work. A time I plan for a cool time with my family. A time when I do my best thinking. Well, not anymore, they're all with me now. On volume 10. I love 'em to death, but I'm ready to eat them. I hope I get over it soon because I tend to wear my loathesome mood on my forehead.....,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.....Ok, we'll sing "Row, row, row your boat", again.

No comments: