My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I didn't know you get friggin' two strikes in softball. Who woulda thunk?

Damn, twice, yes, twice I struck out. Man this is getting ridiculous and expensive. First time I was up there I took the first pitch and it hit the plate, ball one, next pitch, the ball hit just behind the plate, strike. Then those damned drunk fuckers behind me are cheering me on because they're thirsty and watching me miss this pitch would confirm a full cooler next week. Damned degenerates. I know, I should keep better company. Swing and a miss. I looked like I was flailing at a pinata like an idiot with my pants down and my shirt over my head. To top it off, I stood there like a dumbass unknowing that I had struck out. I was remembering back to last week's equally humiliating K. Did I miss twice or three? No, twice. First swing was a foul. So I figured, first foul is a strike and then two swings, I'm out. No, this was SLOW-PITCH SOFTBALL not BASEBALL and there are only 2 strikes allowed at the plate. Throw me a friggin bone here.

The second time I was up, I got 2 balls and a strike, a softball full count; the last pitch hit the corner of the plate and I started my trot to 1st base when blind bastard behind the catcher punched me out. I screamed, "it hit the plate, blue!" My appeal did me no good. Disgusted I walked to the dugout with my fans (yes, they are my fans now) giving me high fives and chanting,"60!" and "Viva Curley!" Maybe I'll go down to a South Valley liquor store and find the crappiest beer possible. Even worse, I'll bring Zima!

I should just stick with things that I'm still good at..... tetherball, checkers, and thumbwrestling.

Hear me now out there in internetland, NO MORE K's. !K NO MAS!

No comments: