My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

This is what happens when you take two weeks off.....shit happens......loads of it!


Miles of Smiles
Originally uploaded by jaecee.
Well, I took two weeks off. Y'know, alot of stuff happens when you turn your back....

First, I gain a brother-in-law, my grandma still loves me even if I have a hangover from a very special occasion (because I don't do it often and she still expects me to do what she tells me to do), winning at golf is sweet (even if it's by forfeit), I severed my hiatus from Wal-Mart without incident, I developed bronchitis (this shit sucks), my little Emileigh started walking (I am so a proud DAD!), Tom Brady is a pussy (true colors are shining through), and my Pittsburgh Steelers are 2-0 (fan since 1971). Man, I hope somebody misses me. Do you? I missed you guys...really.

No comments: