My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

a damned shame.....


Y'know what? There were grown men camped out in the parking lot at my work because the Target was next door......and for what? A damned X BOX 360. Ain't that some sad shit? A video game console. The last time I camped out for something it was for the morning sun, a wet fly, and some hot coffee. Wow, where our priorities are nowadays....and it was a school night!!! When I was a kid, video games were out but we didn't form our lives around it, no, we used our imaginations and still had a buttload of fun running around in the hills, climbing trees, riding our bikes, playing baseball and football. Isn't it a damned shame? I guess there has to be somebody to flip burgers between gaming sessions.

Now if they were 50 yard line Superbowl XL tickets and the Steelers were playing........then that's a whole different idea.

Rock on.

P.S. An XBOX 360 just sold on Ebay for $9000!!! Damn, I'm in the wrong business.......I wonder how much I can get for my old Colecovision? Hey, if you Simm freaks and thumb rangers want to see some kick ass graphics, just give me the $400 and I'll just kick you in the nuts and when you're squirmin' around on the ground with your eyes clinched shut ... graphics so awesome from your own imagination will come in ten fold, I promise.

No comments: