My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Donned my parachute pants and union jack t-shirt, dammit, where's my mullet?


11-02-05_2142.jpg
Originally uploaded by jaecee.
Last night I went to the Def Leppard concert at the Tingley Coliseum here in Albuquerque. Damn, I thought I was going to be one of the old cats there but there were far older folks that managed to shake their asses at this gig.

Since I've moved to the Albuquerque area I've been able to see a few acts that I wasn't able to see when I was kid. I've been to a few shows when I was younger but alot of the groups either died off or broke up so I wasn't able to see acts like Black Sabbath, Def Leppard, Queensryche, and Judas Priest. Now we are in a time where there are comebacks and revivals....man, I could probably actually see Keel, Krokus, or Loudness. Ha ha. Oh well, somethings should be left dead.

Well, it was a kick ass show. It was good to go back into ol' Tingley Coliseum and relive some old memories like when Ozzy Osbourne played with an opening act called Metallica in 1986. Those were the days.

P.S. I was going to stay around back of Tingley Coliseum to meet the band because I really wanted to ask Joe Elliot a question that's been on my mind for a couple of years............is it really true about you in that chain letter?

No comments: