My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Friday, November 11, 2005

It comes.......the Mothership is near..... all ye who believe...... come forth....... the time is upon us.....


Have any of you ever noticed that at a certain time of the day, the digital clock just happens to be exactly 11:11?
I have. It is indeed a weird occurrence and one that is experienced by thousands, maybe millions, of people. I first noticed it way back when I was a little dude with a paper route. I won a digital watch from the Gallup Independent newspaper because I signed up the most new customers on my newspaper route. Ever since then, I began to notice the 11:11 occurrence on that watch and my clock radio. Now believe me, I wasn't contemplating the actual time but it just happened to occur at times when people asked for the time at 11:11, when I responded to fire pages at exactly 11:11 or at 23:11, or that I was up late doing homework and my mom would yell at me at exactly 11:11.

11:11

Tomorrow is 11/11

The Mothership is arriving at 11:11

Freaked out huh......check the time........it's 11:11 isn't it...

Did you all now that there are societies and cults that observe the time 11:11? Yep, there is. I didn't realize there was more people like me....

NVISIBLE

GOOGLE 11:11.....there's alot more

We shall come together and worship our saviors Danny White and Drew Bledsoe...It must continue...it is our destiny......

No comments: