My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The President is here...of the U.S.A. ...down the street ... Really. I'm serious. I'm not Joshing.

Wow, this really puts Albuquerque and New Mexico on the map. The most powerful man on the earth, this planet, is here in the Albuquerque metro area to visit Intel in Rio Rancho. Well, anyway I thought that was a cool thing to blog about. I'm not sure where to go with that.

Well anyway, I heard that the prez was a closet STEELERS fan. It really doesn't make sense to me because of him being a Tejas resident. What...ever. Rock on my fellow Americans.

GO STEELERS!!!
GO SCOUTS!!!
GO JACKS!!!
GO FAT MAN WALKING!!!

No comments: