My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Flash back

A few days ago I was asked to deliver a proposal for my firm to a school close to Ganado, AZ. At first, I thought I wasn't the best person to do this very lengthy but simple task because I'm sure there were some cheeper drones to skitter across the northeastern Arizona desert and do such a simple deed, but I'm glad I went.

To get to Ganado from Albuquerque, you would have to go on U.S. 264 through Window Rock, AZ, the place I called home from 1st grade to highschool graduation. It was like I never left the place, it felt like 12 years ago when I was last there. Oh yeah I've been back there since but not with such freedom to really check out the old stomping grounds. It was almost like time stood still for me to return. Weird, huh.

Except, where did the fuckin' Denny's come from? Where did Tullers go?

No comments: