My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

20 long years


Cliff Burton (Feb. 10, 1962- Sept. 27, 1986)

I remember that I had just seen Metallica with Ozzy Osbourne at Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque on May 13, 1986. I was one of the most memorable times in my life. That evening I was on the left stage in front of Cliff Burton when he handed me a cup of beer, no shit, and it slashed everywhere because the fuckers that were around me were scraping at the cup as well. That styrofoam cup from an awesome musician I was able to hold on to until a time later when my mom cleaned my room. She thought it was a piece of trash on my shelf.


Rock on.

No comments: