My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Monday, October 09, 2006

I am loyal


Yeah, some cheapshooting chingons came and gave me shit that my Pittsburgh Steelers lost to the San Diego Chargers yesterday. I know. They point the fingers and shit then I say, well what the fuck happened to your Tampa Bay and New England faggot jerseys? Huh? I'm a Steelers fan and I have been since I could pee standing up.

Well, for one thing, the season is still short, and another, if it all goes to shit, I'm still wearing the black and gold.
________________________________________

Well, yesterday went pretty good. I fired up my smoker and cooked the best brisket that I ever had. That dead cow came out juicy and crusty with a mouthspanking flavor of hickory and spicelove. Holy shit, I should go on the road with that. Oh well, I'm still working on fine tuning my brew. Time will tell.

I got a couple of gifts from my mom-in-law and my girls. I got a new spice rack, a pack of 15 golfballs (because I hit those fuckers all over the place), a new copy of Flyleaf's debut CD, and the best present ever (because all my little ladies made them), peanut butter cookies. I am one lucky mofo.

No comments: