My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Friday, January 12, 2007

I think I'm all better now

Last night I watch a rerun of the SuperBowl XL. I felt like I was grinning and I was, I think I'm all better now. Now comes the blogging days of spring!!! woo hoo!!! I'm looking forward to long hot summer, hopefully so I can spend more time in my pool. Last year I think I only jumped in 5 times. That's some sad summer fun. This fall I dumped the water and we're going to move it towards the corner of my back yard so I can establish a place to have a lawn. OOOhh this should be fun. Rock on my people, hope you all had a good Christmas season.

No comments: