My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Major Dine'......#46

I love baseball. Now I love it more. I've always loved in a way that I never had a favorite baseball team in the majors. Now I kinda do...especially if the Boston Red Sox have a Navajo playing in the outfield for them!!!

Here's his bio in the Red Sox website.

God, you have to love to see a Navajo make it big. But you know what I've heard... we all know that there are some awesome athletes that we've seen play ball at our highschool that you knew that if they kept it up, they would make it big. That's not always the case because we as natives really don't have a great track record of staying in school. There was a Gallup HS grad that was in the Miami Heat that was interviewed and talked alot about that. We have to change this. SO, YOU YOUNG IVERSON WANNABEE'S.....BE.......AND STAY IN SCHOOL. And lift some weights!!!








Sorry Keyeew........GO SCOUTS!!!

No comments: