My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Monday, October 08, 2007

efilnikcufecin

Curley 011
Today I became 36. I'm officially in the late mid thirties. I....I'm ok with it. Really... I'm a little late in my original scheme of LIFE but I am still going forward. I've got all my limbs....my sight...most of my hearing....I can still catch flies with my bare hands. I'm still good. 36? 26? 16?......it's all the same...what's a couple of prefix numbers... geez.

I haven't posted in a while. It's been a couple of stressful weeks. I got oriented with my new boss and my kickass neighbors moved away last week back to Ohio. We miss you Doug and Toni! Oh well, the Curleyworld rotates on and on.

The Steelers are doing good. 4-1 at this point and going in the bye week. It's all going good.

I took a couple of weeks off from lifting. No, I didn't quit. I was starting to get those little pains in the elbow tendons. It was a good two weeks of healing.

No comments: