My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Friday, August 15, 2008

the saga of my deck......

Well, I got the deck part of the deck completed. I still have to attach a set of steps and the hand rails. One thing that I've found that I can peak in to other folks' yards and stuff easily. Reminds me of that King of Queens episode. What I think I'll be doing is tacking some outdoor shade material around the railing to add some privacy for my neighbors and also cut the wind. Sometimes it will be hot as hell but the wind keeps us inside so this wind break will hopefully add some more swimming days. I'll post some pics soon.

No comments: