My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Isleta golf

0724082154a.jpg
This past Saturday I played 18 holes at Isleta GC with my brother. Damn it was hot. I shot a 100+, won't discuss it, but it was a awesome course. I've never played there before and I think I'll be more of a regular because it is such a good facility. For 55 bucks it is a good deal. I'll probably try to get out there and try it again. Hopefully it'll be a little cooler and the beer cart girl is on task.

My new clubs did well. I got a new Callaway '06 460X 9deg Driver, 3W and 5W X fairway woods, 2H X Hybrid ( I might dump my 3i for good),and an Odyssey 2 ball putter. I should have taken my old putter before taking my new one because I just couldn't get good control of it. I just have to work on my strokes and stop thinking about golf and just play.

No comments: