My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Friday, April 17, 2009

#1 Lota Combo


#1 Lota Combo
Originally uploaded by jae cee
Thank you Mr. Blake Chanslor for these awesome burgers. You will be missed but your burgers will go on forever!

I remember as a kid, I'd go to town in Farmington and there was two place my grandparents would take us to eat. Furr's or the "west Y" Blake's Lotaburger. They taste the same as the first time.

I like my Lota Combo with no pizzaz. 1 beef patty, lettuce, tomatoes, and onion with mustard. Skin on fries and catsup. Iced-tea.

How do you like your Lota Combo?

No comments: