My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Anyway, well, I got rid of the monkey so everything is back to normal.

I played 18 holes on Sunday and walked the whole way. I've done this several times since I last blogged. The first time sucked ass way bad, I fell asleep while soaking my doggies. The last couple of times I really enjoyed it but I my golf game suffered alot because I was carrying my bag and was burnt during the back nine. So,this is what I did....I got a push-cart by Clicgear and it made a world of difference. I scored two birdies and a couple of pars and posted my best score ever.

95

I beat my average by about 15 strokes. I never thought I'd break a hundred this summer. I'm way happy.

Rock on my good people! Curley signing off.

No comments: