My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Wal-Mart is out to get me!

I can agree with Mick in the 4 t h W o r l d


Wal-Mart is the most evil place in the world. Ha, I'll be in a good mood going in and then when I come out, all I want to do is push old people down and kick small dogs as hard as I can. %@#@*^*%R*&@* I think there is a conspiracy exacted at me when ever I go in there. I'll buy one thing, something like duct tape, and I'll go skipping happily out the door and then the scanner goes off....a little old man with one arm and a blue vest wants to check my shit for stowaways and he finds nothing, I'll try again, and the damned thing goes off AGAIN. Now, I'm standing up there with all the people in the world to see and I'm pissed as he goes through my bag again, yeah, the one he just checked. Ok, he's suspicious and he wants to check to see if I'm packin', so I have to go through the scanner without my loot, nothing. Ok, I'm just short of getting probed and now, I really don't want my duct tape anymore. I'm handed my bag and sent on my un-merry way while he's looking at me sideways.......again, the scanner goes off.

I think I'll change my blog to Curley vs. Wal-Mart and the demons within

No comments: