My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Car Dealerships = Wal-Mart = Evil Part II

Well my good people, I walked again. I won this battle, but I'm not sure if I'll win the war. Hopefully, that Jeep will still be there for another chance for me to do the dance because we're already a quarter way through this month, however, if they find some dumbshit shmoe then they win without me to exact my purchasing wrath on those little dealership manager dicks. If you've ever noticed, they are usually under 5'5", almost hobbitlike. They should be called manager butt-gnomes.

Anyway, I got a call from my salesperson and she told me that I could get a better deal including another 1000 bucks off and maybe some change. Buuuuuulllllllllsssshhhhhhiiiittt! These sacksuckers, since last Sunday, increased the amount of my trade-in but also jacked up the cost of the Jeep. Same damned mathematical difference as last time. They think that changing the numbers would make me feel all fuzzy and cozy. Dumb phucks.

This is what it has, said Jeep is a "brand new" 2004 Wrangler Unlimited with a lift kit, chubby tires, 323 miles, and some good trimmin's like automatic tranny, 7 speaker sound with subwoofer, air, hardtop, and a damned compass in the review mirror and some other shtuff. Ok, sounds loaded, BUT this is why I'm pissed, said Jeep is 2 years old, it's almost June 2005 and it was made in 2003, it's used (300+ fuckin' miles and scratched skid plates!), and it's the last one. I walked because they wouldn't even up my upside down condition (1500 bucks, chump-change to these neckbiters) and let me take it at MSRP, AT LEAST, I'm doing them a fuckin' favor, no reach-around but maybe chocolates! Putting the lift kit was a good idea but they took it to shows and demos and scratched up the undercarriage.

If you did all the math and looked at the current models, especially the Rubicon Unlimited model, you would clearly understand.

All I want is to take the top down and go fishing, is that too much to ask? The BooGah and the Punkin Pie don't think so. I appreciate all your support in my car-buying endeavor.

If you want to donate to the Wheels-for-Curley fund, please inquire within. Thank you for your support.

No comments: