My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Star Wars Horoscope





Star Wars Horoscope for Libra




You are on a lifelong pursuit of justice and determined to succeed.
You convey the art of persuasion through force.
You always display your supreme intelligence.
You have a great talent in obtaining balance between yourself and your surroundings.

Star wars character you are most like: Obi Wan Kenobie


What is Your Star Wars Horoscope?


I'm not sure about this, some times I feel like C3PO.......always uptight and ready to crap my droid pants and then other times, I feel like Capt. Kirk........I could do almost anything even though it's green. I know, I know, it's not Star Wars you nerds. Sheesh, like I shaved Chewbaca or something.

No comments: