My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Granny's Closet and Bun-Huggers

I've been reading alot of blogs put together by alot of people but mainly college students. Well I've been out of college for about 2 years and I really miss it alot. When I was in, I wanted to get out and now that I'm out, I wish I was still in. I think that now that I have to pay for some real bills that it makes long for those old times of dull lectures, oppressing homework and projects, greasy pizza, cold coffee, warm soda, and late nights pushing pencils around and smacking the calculator. Those were the days. Well really, I don't miss that part of college, what I really miss is knocking heads with class mates while doing homework at the CET Building (69) and when it was all done and only when it was all done, skipping off to suck suds and throw a few darts at Bun-Huggers or share the wings of a flightless bird at Granny's Closet. I wonder if they're still 10cents a piece.

Good luck to those that just graduated and to those that are still in, I hope you have a short summer. Rock on.

No comments: