My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Whewww.......

My hiatus from the evil place continues. This entry may, of course, may jinx my extended withdrawal. The dark side is lurking, always watching, like coyote.........waiting for you to fall.

I drove by two today........it was sitting there with a belly full of the once happy and the dumb. I throw a finger in your general direction...Ha Ha Ha Ha. You will not turn me into the festering chum within your gullet. I am free. I have found Target, Linens N Things, and the Albertsons. I shall not enter your doors of doom without vulerability or powerlessness. I shall persevere.

No comments: