My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Much needed rain


Much needed rain
Originally uploaded by jaecee.
Much needed indeed as well as other things such as love.

I haven't been able to blog lately because I have had alot on my mind. Last Saturday was my older brother's birthday, another that I'm glad to see. All week I've been stressing about what I felt that I needed to say to him. You see, my brother has been experiencing alot of problems that have affected the family and this day, on his birthday, we were to come together as a family for an intervention. All went well, but feel that his path in life has only taken a detour and has every potential of trailing back to the mess it has become. I only say this because I've seen it before as many of you have. However, he does have clean canvas to paint something beautiful. I can only do what I can and continue to love my brother, no matter what. Now, it seems, that I will have to take the role of big brother.

No comments: