My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I turned Pro


My Trophy
Originally uploaded by jaecee.

Well at least for a day. I played...OK, but this is so sweet to get. With this I earned 100 bucks in prizes at Golf USA....which means I'll get a new beaver head cover for my driver, mug of tees, a videos entitled, "How To Play Golf" and "The Secret to Golf - Make Sure You Play With Clean Balls", a sleave of exploding golfballs, a lesson from an old dude, and a pair of plaid knickers. Wow, I'm the best!!! C'mon people bring it on!

In all seriousness, my company has contributed to the Special Olympics of New Mexico for the last two years. Although, we did get company recognition and a sponsored hole, all of the entry fees are donated to the Special Olympics. What an awesome organization.

Only if the SCOUTS had a golf team...I coulda been a contenda...

I just might turn that plaque into a belt buckle and go to the Class Act and see what happens...

No comments: