My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

What do you mean I don't pray to God, I talk to him every day.....


Hell yeah, my good people, I saw the red maned snarly one, Dave Mustaine and Megadeth. We saw them along with Dry Kill Logic, Nevermore, Symphony X, Fear Factory, and Dream Theater. Damn, this concert was kick ass in every sense. To see long hair flinging, fingers flying, denim and black t-shirts, it reminded me of the time when Heavy Metal was raw and honest. The love, hate, anger, and pain was all still there...Heavy Metal is alive and evil as ever. One just needs to see through the bullshit and bling bling; it sucks to see Metal bands that wE jammed to when growing up To become A money Lusting band of Lounge lizard lookIng group of a onCe awesome metAl power. It makes me sick, but that's probably just me. I hope to catch you all at the next show. Rock on metal heads...


I'll post pictures soon.

No comments: