My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

The window


The window
Originally uploaded by jaecee.
Lately I've been feeling like I'm at the end of my rope, and I want to let go. I have been asked to take on a very large responsiblity,a responsibility that should be taken care of by someone else who is very capable. Believe me, I'm am not one to pass a buck, I just feel that people should realize and accept they're weaknesses, and learn from them. Damn, the first part hasn't been figured out. One of the rules of being a Dine'(Navajo) is taking care of your family at any cost, I understand that totally but only if they know that they can't help themselves. In this case, capability is masked by stupidy and pride. Bullshit. Family means everything to me but I can't help in this matter. Maybe I'm being an ass, but I'm the first one to admit the that I fucked up. I'm just tired of people enabling others.

Throught that window there is light, and the light is good. Sometimes the darkeness brings comfort but only to the clouded mind.

No comments: