My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

We Lost but hey, I didn't strike out!!! Beers all around!!!


WRHS Baseball
Originally uploaded by jaecee.
We almost came back...we we down 32 to 18 in the last inning but still we came up short by 4. But I did not strike out!!! Woo Hoo!!!
Y'know it's not like I haven't played the game...I guess it's all this book learnin' that made me soft. Well shit, at least I'm out of the strike out slump. I was 1-4 with one over thrown base. What a cool evening but we did lose, we had a dumbass umpire calling the game and it cost us a couple of runs. Oh well, water under the bridge.

It's funny...the field that we played at (Martinez Town) is in the middle of the ghetto close to downtown Albuquerque. There was a bunch of gang members cruising around and we were approached by a hooker after the game. Ha ha ha. Man, I swore I heard a gun shot. It was definately not a firecracker. Funny but scary.

Well because of my other strike outs I brought beer for the dumbasses that I play with...they all went home early. So I got stuck with a shitload of hooch. hehe. Who says losing sucks? Have a good day y'all.
Half full of Cheap Beer

No comments: