My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The list goes on.....


The Missing
Originally uploaded by jaecee.
I can't help but keep thinking of all that music. Keyeew at Less that Zero overturned a rock in my desert of a brain and saw all the little songs scurry about like crickets that just saw the light of day. This Yahoo station doesn't help either...I'm on the Big Hits of the 80's.

Hurtin' tunes are a blarin' and they won't go away.

Every Breath You Take - The Police
When the Children Cry - White Lion
House of Pain - Faster Pussycat
Love Hurts - Nazareth
Don't Know What You Got Until It's Gone - Cinderella
Every Rose Has It's Thorn - Poison
Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
Home Sweet Home - Motley Crue
The Ballad of Jane - L.A. Guns
Pictures of You - The Cure


Moshing till you puke and black out tunes

efilnikcufecin - Anthrax
INDIANS - Anthrax
Caught in the Mosh - Anthrax
Heaven and Hell - Ronnie James DIO (Black Sabbath)
Rainbow in the Dark - DIO
Holy Diver - DIO
Balls to the Wall - Accept
Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden
Run to the Hills - Iron Maiden
Dog Eat Dog - AC/DC
Ride On - AC/DC
Back in Black - AC/DC
Fade to Black - Metallica
For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
One - Metallica
Mental Health - QUIET RIOT
Cum on Feel the Noize - QUIET RIOT
We're not gonna take it - Twisted Sister
I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister
Fuck like A Beast - W.A.S.P.
Hellion - W.A.S.P.
Blind in Texas - W.A.S.P.
God of Thunder - KISS
Detroit Rock City - KISS
Pear Necklace (hehe) - ZZ Top
Cheap Sunglasses - ZZ Top
Sharp Dressed Man - ZZ Top
Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions
Black Out - Scorpions

Then a BUTTLOAD from the pre-Haggar

VAN HALEN

This is only the Tip of the ICEBERG!!! Dammit now I have to go find all these damned titles!

Dammit to hell, I even forgot the RAMONES!!!

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH ma brains hurt!!!

No comments: