My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Insanity in the Duke city

This has been a rough week for the largest town in the Land of Enchantment. It seems that all the degenerates across the Duke City wanted to come out and change the lives of everyone for the worst. Albuquerque's finest buried two of their brethren this week. Officers Michael King and Richard Smith were were shot and killed in the line of duty on August 18. In addition to these two murders were motorcycle shop workers Dave Fisher and Garrett Iverson, and NMDOT worker Ben Lopez. All the killings were allegedly committed by one person and he's pussin' out by pleading insanity.
It was cool to see everyone from people sitting at the bus stops to skate boarders stop what they were doing and watch the funeral procession as it trailed through the city. Man, it was a site to see so many pay their respects.

In other news, a woman was getting stabbed by her ex-husband in the deli department in a SE Wal-Mart when a man, a customer, shot him to death. THAT'S TRUE JUSTICE. The lady is said to be recovering from her wounds in an Albuquerque hospital. Oh, and this is the reason why I stay out of Wal-Marts now, because if I go postal in there, I'm might get gunned down.

Y'know I could go on and on about true justice but I'm in such a good mood today, I'd hate to ruin it. Honestly, I think a short rope and a long fall is in order for John Hyde. Punishment doesn't fit the crime anymore. Man, that would cut violent crimes in all of our cities if that were reinstated, wouldn't it?

No comments: