My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Once Upon a time......bleh


A Cow's Ass
Originally uploaded by jaecee.

Well, I've been prarie doggin' some kind of post for the last last week and I always manage to pinch it's little head off before it can emerge. Actually, I figured out that I'm a little stressed with a few little events at about this time of this year.....

1) Bunch of birthdays, including mine;

2) My mother-in-law is coming for a visit from NY;

3) Balloon Fiesta is coming, so a bunch of folks are going to want to crash on my couch;

4) Football is back on my T.V.!

Hopefully I'll get over this hump in my life.

No comments: