My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Fresh pack of skibbies...


Hey, I'm a year older today. Wow, I can remember my earlier years and gifts that I wanted but never got. Hmmmmm. At least I got some cool ass horizontal striped shirts...and a fresh pack of skibbies. I love my folks, they did what they could.

I love you MOM.

Well, I'm sitting here at work on a beautiful Saturday morning....on my birthday. I could bitch, gripe, and moan about it, but I won't. I can't. I'm doing a job that I certainly love and took me for frickin' ever to achieve. I do have kick ass birthday presents.....family, home, and work. Boy, I sure could use a cold one right about now....and a hotdog....or maybe a turkey leg down at the balloon fiesta park. Today is a long day, I'll get there.

For those that have wished me well, thank you very much.

No comments: