My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

neglecting my readers because I'm ........ watching sports


I'm sitting here wanting to blog but I'm glued to the damned TV. Sorry. Since football has arrived and the Steelers are somewhat winning, I've been mush-brain. I can't even think of a good topic unless it related to Ben Roethlisberger or Hines Ward. Now the World Series is right around the corner. I can't help it. Please forgive me, I'm but a man with a remote,a bigscreen TV, my buddy, and a cooler full of juice boxes and beer.

Anybody out there know how the SCOUTS are doing?

GO SCOUTS!!!

No comments: