My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Chia Blog


Ch-ch-ch-Chia! I just planted my Christmas present this past weekend. Oh yes, I got a Chia Herb Garden. The Boogah and I planted dill, basil, marjoram, and parsley in my kitchen. It's barrels of fun and excitement, let me tell you! Ah well, I'm going to have fun cooking with them. Between now and then I have to answer the questions of "where's the plants?", and, "when is it going to grow?", and, "can I put more water on it?", and, "is it dead?", and "Dad, I think you're doing it wrong".

I remember when I was a kid when those Chia Pet commercials in tandem with The Clapper ads would be playing on tv just before Christmas and I always wanted one. Ch-ch-ch-Chia! Now I have one and I'm kick ass on it.

No comments: