My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

4 things about me

Some times I like getting tagged by these and I feel that I should elaborate a little more about it because it just seems like I'm filling out a junior highschool survey to be posted in a yearbook. So, I'm gonna give you a little of the "why"'s in my world.

4 jobs I've had in my life:
1 - When I was about 12 I used to deliver the Gallup Independent in my neighborhood. I was given plenty of cookies and Kool-Aid and was bitten by only one dog but chased by many. I wanted this job because I could buy my own music down at the Fed-Mart.
2 - Later in high school I worked at the Navajo Nation Inn where I met HER. My life was never boring after that. I hope she's doing well somewhere...else.
3 - After my first stint at NAU, I was a Navajo Nation Firefighter. I loved it but I had to leave because there were just too many people not buckling in their kids and just too many flying through windshields.
4 - Before returning to NAU, I was in retail sales at various stores Radio Shack, FootAction, and Sears were I bought all I could under the kick ass employee discount.

4 movies I can watch over and over again:
1 - Dumb and Dumber - because it's dumb
2 - The Big Lebowski - I want to be the Dude
3 - Super Troopers - If I were a cop, I'd want to be one of these guys
4 - There's Something about Mary - Franks and beans! This show was just funny as hell

4 places I have lived:
1 - Window Rock and Fort Defiance, AZ (k-12)
2 - Flagstaff, AZ (attending NAU)
3 - Shiprock (pronounced Shibrock), NM (my wife was a teacher there)
4 - Albuquerque/Rio Rancho, NM (got my degree and now living in suburbia)

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1 - All the frickin CSI shows (the babes)
2 - Iron Chef (I think I could be a contender)
3 - COPS in Albuquerque, NM (Albuquerque criminals are funny to watch)
4 - My Name is Earl (I've got a list too)

4 places I have been on vacation:
1 - Alfred Staion, NY (Where my wife is from)
2 - Cleveland, OH (Cleveland Indians vs. Detroit Tigers)
3 - Springfield, MO (Bass Pro Shops baby!)
4 - Durango, C0 (walking on Mainstreet eating at Steam Works!)

4 websites I visit daily:
1 - 94 Rock for daily nonesense
2 - My Family for my high school buddies
3 - KOBTV for the News
4 - Poll Star for the shows

4 favorite foods:
1 - Three River's Drunken Steak Sandwich
2 - Spam and potatoes with green chile on my Nali's tortilla
3 - all edible parts of a dead cow, especially the porterhouse cut steak. Dead cows are delicious
4 - California mix veggies

4 places I'd rather be right now:
1 - Fishing at Morgan Lake because I miss it
2 - Fishing at Table Rock because I never have
3 - Fishing at the San Juan quality waters because I rarely do
4 - Fishing with my father in law because I never can again

I have to add something of my or else this feels like homework

4 simple pleasures:
1 - a good workout
2 - cold ass beer on a hot ass day
3 - a wetline and a steady drag
4 - hotdogs at 'Topes stadium

4 people I'll tag with this list of questions meme:
1 - B
2 - Keyeew
3 - Kevin
4 - Bella

I've got to add another

5 - Commodity Cheese

No comments: