My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Monday, March 27, 2006

One year of bloggulating spew

Women Want Me, Fish Fear Me
Women Want Me, Fish Fear Me
Originally uploaded by jaecee.

Wow, it's been a year. I started blogging to get over the hum-drum dog days of spring. In years before moving to the city, I would be fishing when ever I had the chance. Any chance. I used to work in Farmington when when we lived in Shiprock so hitting Morgan lake on the way to work or after work was a given. I'd be there trying to sweet talk a chubby big mouth into slurping up on of my juicy Zoom U-tales. I alway felt it was a calling that came at an inopportune time. Really, I felt like I could be ready to enter and win some bass fishing tournaments and eventually you would have seen me on ESPN 2 (the only brown guy in a bass boat). Well, I just didn't have the means of taking on that endeavor. I coulda been a contenda.

So I put together a blog. What a change, huh.

It's been fun. It's been a chore. I've pissed off a few people. I've made people laugh and cry. Some times I felt like I put out more than I should have and other times I felt like I should have typed until my pinkies bled. I appreciate all the output of my readers. Thank you all.

Well, since I'm on vacation....I should take a day out at Tingley Beach.

Rock on my good people.

No comments: