My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Quiz about me.....you're next

(X)Smoked a cigarette
(X) Drank so much you threw up
( ) Crashed a friend's car
( ) Stolen a car
(X) Been in love (you know who you are)
(X) Been dumped (you know who you are still)
(X) Been laid off/fired (Royal Burger)
(X) Quit your job (Sears)
(X) Been in a fist fight (My last was with Arnell)
(X) Snuck out your parent's house (Sorry Ma)
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back (Selma H....I'll get over it...hey, I want my T-shirt back.)
(X) Been arrested (by Window Rock's Finest)
(X) Gone on a blind date (she got weird...let's not go there)
(X) Lied to a friend (Sorry Man, I have to go take a dirt nap with this one)
(X) Skipped school (Plenty of times, now I'm an engineer, go figure)
(X) Seen someone die (I've seen people die slowly all around me)
(X) Been to Canada (Canadiacs are dumb, they don't know that they are American)
( ) Been to Mexico (too afraid to, I look too Mexican)
(X) Been on a plane (Haven't seen the Atlantic yet)
(X) Swam in the ocean (the Pacific)
(X) Felt like dying (yeah)
(X) Cried yourself to sleep (yeah)
(X) Sang karaoke (not yet, if I do, I know I'll kick some ass)
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins (Target....it's just too easy)
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't (dirt nap tales)
(X) Made prank phone calls (is there a Mike Hunt there?)
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose (beer stings)
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue. (when I walked home with you after a movie)
(X) Danced in the rain (after I scored a touchdown)
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus (I got the BB gun, thanks)
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe (I've never been that lucky, although I've tried)
(X) Watched the sun rise (the best are in Two Grey Hills, New Mexico!)
(X) Blown bubbles (every summer)

Any nicknames: Curley, Jay, JC, Colors, and Wumpy
What is your favorite drink: warm RC
Tattoos: none
Body piercing: just my left ear
How much do you love your job on a scale of 1-10: 8
Favorite vacation spot: on the friggin lake, any lake
Ever steal any traffic signs: nope
Ever been in a car accident: yes, not a bad one
Salad dressing: Thousand Island
Favorite pie: my Grandma's pumpkin pie
Favorite number: 3
Favorite movie: Dumb and Dumber
Favorite holiday: Halloween
Favorite food: fried potatoes and onions on my Nali's tortillas
Favorite day of the week: Thursday....because I know tomorrow is always the day before the weekend
Favorite smell: Fresh cut Alfalfa
How do you see yourself in 10 years: on the lake
What do you do when you are bored: pickin' and grinnin'
Who will respond the fastest: you there, with the new ride....
Least likely to respond: dumbass people, mouth breathers, and folks that speak Ebonics.

No comments: