My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Da Vinci Code is only a MOVIE!!!

It's only a movie, you dumbasses. Geez. I'm not targeting my non-dumbass readers, just the dumbass ones.

Does it change the way you feel about Jesus? Does it make you feel like you should follow Brigham Young, Muhammed, Dave Koresh, or Ron L. Hubbard? Should you buy a purple sweat suit and drink some Jesus Juice and wait for the Mother Ship in the next comet? Huh? IT'S A FUCKIN' MOVIE!!! It's shown in the same fuckin' place that I saw The Terminator!!! Sheesh, check your faith you stupid dumbasses.......really, it's a filling of truth wrapped in a tortilla of bullshit just like a good burrito!!! What would Jesus do? He would get a big bucket of popcorn and a bigass Coca-Cola, got comfy and watched an everyday film from Hollywood.

Lighten up folks. Remember the bible was written, not by divine hand, but by men who may have only want to tell you what they want to convey to you. Be it truth or not.

Rock on my good people and GOD BLESS!!!

No comments: