My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Justice.......

I want to give this California judge a hug....hell, I'll even give him a back rub and buy him a club sandwich and beer of his choice at Kelly's Brew pub.

Paris Hilton is a human...she is no better than us

Ah, the planets aren't aligned.....but still, it feels like the world is right...

Every judge in the world must see and embrace real justice. It makes the world right.

Please, send the judge your love with contributions to charity in his name...If not, shake his hand and buy him a dog if you ever run into him in the future. People who make a difference like this deserve recognition and respect for their knowledge of the law.

No comments: