My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Monday, May 07, 2007

So far, so good......

So far, so good. Well, it's been a couple of weeks since I've been lifting. I'm feeling good about it and I haven't slacked off like missing work outs. I once did but I made it up the next morning, I just wanted to spend time with my girls at the Cottonwood mall, they haven't had a good time out in a while.

I'm not far from where I last put down the weights but I do have a lot of inches to burn off my girth. I have an eliptical machine but that thing is a bitch to keep happy so as I get lighter I will probably climb back on it. Cardio sucks ass but it's the only way to get rid of the chunk, y'know. I haven't lost much weight but I do feel a little more room in my jeans.

I've also started hitting the bag and sparing at the Spanish Conquistador chiidiis that may be in my garage. Dang, I don't remember when I last was in a good fight. I think it was during against a dude named....shit, I can't remember but it was at the trees in front of the St. Michael's church when I was a sophomore in high school. I know he was bigger than me but I was quick and wiry. Ha ha. I once took a big blow to the side of my head after I snatched a football from a dude named Darren during a field day football game, man he was pissed probably because I made him look bad or something. After I got tackled he came over after everybody was getting up and he sucker punched me while I was down. What a puss. Damn, he ruined the whole game for everybody because the teachers saw what happened shut the whole game down. It was a cool game because half the teams were girls and didn't mind being tackled. ha ha. Nah, I'm not looking for a fight, but I remember the rush. Besides, nobody fights fairly anymore.

Today: Chest and Triceps/ calves/gut

No comments: