My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I need a habit....

I have to bite my tongue. Monday, I missed my workout but I did make it up yesterday afternoon and had a kick ass session. I feel great and feeling pretty buff under all of this giggly stuff. Ha ha. Today though, I did my back, biceps, and calves and focused as best as I could.....my guns felt the burn. It's coming along quite well, just wish me the best. Hopefully, my lost in inches will coincide with my gains...or be greater. I do want to lose weight but I don't want to be discouraged with minimal lost of weight ratio to muscle gains. I'm trying to figure that out so I haven't stepped on the scale but mainly judging with by my waistline.

So far...still quite tight but not as tight as it used to be.......I'm sure in a couple of weeks I'll be able to go up a couple of notches on my belt to try not scare folks with my vertical smile.

I feel that I'm almost over the hump of starting an exerise program. I think I'm about 3/4 of the way to where it becomes 50%work/50%habit. (It's a bell curve). It will take a little more time where it's a part of my life like taking a wiz. Don't be disgusted, everybody wizzes, and dumps. There's even a book written about it.

Other than that, I did get a few toys for the summer. Power tools!!! I can't wait to cut something up or nail something to something else. It's going to be a great summer.

Well, I hope you all have a happy Thursday. May the Force, be with you.

No comments: