My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mom's day

As much as I tried, we could not go back to the rez to visit my mom and numerous grandmas and aunties. I really wish I had but then again, we did have a good time right here at home. Besides, gas prices is a so fucking high...geez, I would almost have to pawn 100 VCR's just to make to the rez! It was almost impossible. There will be more chances to get home this summer. I called my mom, don't worry. I took care of her.

Since we stayed home, we got a lot of stuff done our backyard. First, we moved the playground towards the middle of the yard and moved almost half of the wood chips that was around the playground originally. Geez, I'm glad that is still quite light. Hopefully, this weekend, we'll move the pool towards the house so it will easier to get into and not have to trot across the country to get into the pool. Hopefully it's going to be a long hot summer. I will need to take a dip.

I hope you all had a nice weekend with your mother and if you are a mother, I hope you had the best day of the year.

No comments: