My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CODE 7

Got SPAM?

I just got done with lunch. Leftover top sirloin on whole wheat bread. Yeah, I'm a maniac like that. Dang, I wish I could shread it and put it on a hoagie roll and melt some cheese on it and then chase it with a nice warm Coke. Shasta or RC would suffice too. Dangit, I got some meat stuck in my teeth. I'll just try to pick it out with one of my business cards since I don't have any floss here at my office. Note to self: get floss for office.

In case you're wondering, I had to start over. I got lazy after I got canned back in November and plus Icouldn't really leave a 3 year old running around the house by herself because my equipment is in the garage. I know, excuses...excuses. I did manage to only win back a couple of the pounds that I shedded. Damned football sundays. Turkey day. Jesus made me do it too. My new clothes still fit...that's a good sign. It's back to push and pulling iron but I going to do alot more cardio than lifting this first part of the year because I really want to shed some pudge before I get back in the pool because the fatty chasers down the street are starting to be a menace, Karen's having to beat them off with a stick.... and also I'd really like to run in an organized event early in the summer. I was hoping for the Shiprock marathon relay but I think I have to take smaller baby steps before taking that event on. We'll see.

Oh well, lunch is over. Protein drink in 1 hour. Treadmill and chest this evening. Chicken breast dinner and cottage cheese. Asleep by 9 and do it all over again tomorrow.

Did somebody say Lotaburger? I'll buy if you fly!

No comments: