My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Please read

As I write this, my older brother is in intensive care in Denver because of this condition that is very avoidable. Please read.

Alcohol Acetaminophen Syndrome


Please pass it along. I love my brother very much and I don't want anybody to go through what my family and I are going through right now. For those that know my brother, Chuck, we appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and he can use every one of them. As for my brother's condition, his liver has suffered a great deal of damage and now we can only wait. God only knows.

Hug and tell your family that you love them.....every day.

No comments: