My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ding Dong the Bitch is Gone!!!

Yay, my stupid, pain in the ass, hill billy neighbors moved away! Geez, it's been great since they left. No more of the late night parties and police visits!

Believe me, good riddence. Don't get me wrong, It takes a lot to piss me off. Those folks were a red rash for all the folks in the neighborhood. The mister was cool at times but he had a temper and when he got hammered he run his motorcycles up and down the street in the middle of the friggin night. His wife was a work of art Marlboro huffing skank that would walk over you if you were bleeding on the sidewalk just to get her mail.

The word in the hood is that the house might be cursed because the last three owners were all tweaked in the head. #1. Wife left man for another woman. #2. 30yr old dude with a 50+ yr old wife that would have regular drive deliveries, wink wink. #3. The formentioned gang of dumbasses.Bleh.

I hope some cool ass people move in. Sane ones. Kind folks. Somebody you can borrow a cup of sugar from. I just hope it's a single family. I hope the mister golfs. Wouldn't that be cool.

No comments: