My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Monday, July 14, 2008

In case you're wondering........

I HAVEN'T DONE SHIT ON MY DECK! Part of it is laziness and part of it was that when it came time to work it was so friggin hot I'd rather jump in the pool than dork around it. Then came the monsoons.........during the week but not on the weekends so, I couldn't take a day off! Geez, I look tooo healthy today to take a sick day tomorrow. Dammit. Plus some other things have come up that have taken up my weekend hours...like the tri-tip exploration that has been happening in my backyard and the coucheth thateth hath calleth thy nameth. When the lord talketh....I listen. If lovin' the lord is wrong, I don't want to be right!!
My Meat
What ever you do to a tri-tip, just cook it to 140 deg and it will slather your tastebuds with naughty beef love.

My deck will happen. I need to cannibalize another part of my yard for materials. Plus, lately, it's been real cool out so it'll be nice out to cut wood and drive screws. Stay tuned.

No comments: