My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Sea Vittles.............by request

Title: Baked Salmon Filet with Rosemary

Description:
Salmon made simple

Ingredients:
Salmon filet
Rosemary
lemons (2) depends on size of fish
1 onion sliced
white wine ( optional )

Directions:
Arange filet on a baking pan or foil wrap
sprinkle with crushed salt and pepper
sprinkle filet with rosemary
slice one onion and evenly space rings on the fish
slice lemons and also evenly space slices on fish
splash with favorite white wine
cover
Bake in oven until fattest part of fish is 120deg F or

Put it on the GRILL


Number Of Servings:2-6 (depends on fish)

Preparation Time:depends on size of fish and wine consumed

No comments: