My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Monday, June 13, 2005

New Mexico, the Grand Canyon State.........you got me, I made that shit up.

Remember the runaway bride? A woman once thought to be kidnapped and taken to a place to be made into sex slave stew with leftovers found in mason jars...then to be found on the Central Avenue in beautiful Knob Hill community of Albuquerque, New Mexico and later confessed that she couldn't handle an extravagant wedding with the love of her life and witnessed by her closest of friends and relatives; yeah that still kills me, Central Avenue. You remember? Well apperently some of her bullshitting ways have rubbed off on another, the Whistleblower as he's known, Mr. Tommy Hook.

Mr. Hook got the sympathy of the nation with his purple, blood crusted, and puffy face framed by a c-collar. Yeah, at first I admit that I thought there had been a conspiracy to keep Tommy silent by the Los Alamos Labs Nerdville mafia. The story as it was that he was called by somebody that worked at LANL to meet at the Cheeks gentlemans club in Santa Fe and was later beaten to a pulp by thugs that wanted to keep him from testifying about financial irregularities at the labs. Well, it was working all the way until you got a lap dance. Uh huh, Tiffany sold you out...how you wanted it freaky and all. Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, I'm not sure what to say to you....your old lady woulda found out anyway. The evidence would have been everywhere. Glitter, that shit gets everywhere. It'll be in your shorts and you know for certain that you never ever took off your pants. Next time you go to the titty bar, just tell the truth about where you are going. I don't want to write about you again. But then again, it's fun as hell.

No comments: