My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Thank you, the gods of football....

There is a tear in my eye.... FOOTBALL IS BACK ON MY TV!!! The Steelers are looking good against the Saints. Geez, this feels good. I think I made a little pee.......oh well, the newbies are playing.....but it still it warms my heart. 5 rings.....is the first 6th championship possible? Oh yeah. We were the first for everything.......first back to back championship and first to have 2 back to back championships...first to win 4 Superbowls.

Steelers win against the Saints in the Hall of Fame Game 20- 7.

Oh what a feeling. I'm going to go frolic through the streets of Rio Rancho!

No comments: