My photo
Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
I'm a Proud Navajo, Father, Husband, Brother, Son, and Friend. I'm all about cheap thrills, guitar pickin', and writing about the adventures of my life. I'm never politically correct.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Yesterday I had one of the best workouts ever. I went for a jog then worked on my chest and triceps. Whoa, what a pump. Today, I am sore as hell but I did manage to work my back and biceps. That was a hard thing to do because I was way not in the mood. Really, I went out to my garage where the bench is and almost fell asleep, then I just got up...like a miracle......pounded out my exercises.

I do want to start concentrating on running. Got to get the pudge off at a better rate because walking can only do som much. I want to be ready for the 5k at the Shiprock Marathon thingy in the spring. It's just going to take a while. I packed alot of life survival storage on since I graduated from college in 2003. You see, when you've lived a life of chicken wings and beer and then get a desk job and somewhat keep the same diet, a body tends to change shape. Oh well, I've come this far, it'll change back.

No comments: